Your children’s dental health is extremely important, from the time they start teething to when they are old enough to begin caring for their teeth themselves they need to receive proper guidance and practices to help them keep their teeth healthy. A dedicated family dentist in Santa Clarita can guide you through the proper care for your child’s dental care. At Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care, we have been helping children have healthy and functional smiles since 1979 and we can make sure that your child’s teeth are coming in properly and help keep them strong.
- Our staff and dentist can take proactive steps to make sure your child’s teeth are strong:
- We can review family history of dental problems
- We can examine the child at around six months old to look for potential problems
- Our team can make sure baby teeth are emerging in a safe manner
- Help with issues resulting from teething
- Inform you of things to be on the lookout for that can cause problems
- Provide accurate and helpful information
At Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care, we have helped many families receive the necessary dental health care in Saugus, Canyon Country, Stevenson Ranch, and Valencia. We are able to instruct you and your child on how to properly brush and floss and establish good oral hygiene habits. These habits can help your child avoid costly and potentially painful dental problems in the future.